Monday, February 4, 2013

Wishing for spring

Not long ago I got a bunch of new clothes for the bigger kids - as in LittleFees. The other day all my LittleFee girls decided that since Maylea had put on a new (It was actually one of the first dresses she ever got) dress after she got home they wanted to put on something else too. So they looked through the new stuff, mixed it with some old things and all changed.

A couple of years ago Gro (PKF Shiwoo girl) got the idea that putting on something more spring-like would make spring arrive earlier. I'm afraid that it has since been a superstition among my resin kids. I just can't convince them it's not true. And who knows . . . . I mean it's not like I have any idea when spring would arrive this year if they didn't change their clothes.

Anyway here they're all hanging out on their usual shelf - except Fiona who's watching the PukiFees. (She thinks it's haaaard work!)


Dustbunnie

4 comments:

  1. Well you never know Lene, they could well be right.....peel off the layers and in peeling so you invite spring to come...! I can't think of a better idea! And they all look so cute whatever they're wearing!
    Big hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon. It would be wonderful if you're right about inviting spring. (Looks at snow on the lawn) And big hugs right back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely bunch of LittleFees! And spring would probably don't know when it's time to arrive if we (or the little ones) don't give it a hint, so I think Gro is a very clever girl!

    And I see you found Poinsettia04 on Etsy. So cute outfits! I really like Salvias dress and matching socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks LadyNight. Yes I found her, thanks. (My bank account doesn't thank you though. LOL)

    ReplyDelete