Friday, November 11, 2011

BJD Challenge Day 6

Biggest size you own? (Have held/seen/like)

The biggest size I own is MSD. So far my DollZone girls are the biggest with their 43cm but when I get my DollZone Mo in January he'll be the biggest since he'll be 46cm. The biggest size I've heldt is an SD - not sure wich one is the biggest though. Apart from the very first one (70cm) I saw - and held - I have heldt a few SDs at meet ups.

There's many very beautiful SDs that I admire but they are too big for me for several reasons. They are just too heavy and difficult to drag around, they are too expensive and they take up too much space.

When I say that they are too expensive it has to do with the fact that it would be difficult for me to save up for them ad long as there's smaller and much less expensive dolls I also want. I just don't have enough self-control when it come to money.

Dustbunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment