Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BJD Challenge Day 4

What/who was the first BJD you ever owned? Do you still own them? (Who is your planned first?)

The first one I ordered was Ilvara my DollZone 1/4 Feilian. However while I was waiting for her I bought three other dolls - one that was in stock and two off The Marketplace on DOA. So the first one I got was Ulja a Tinybear Moona. She has resently moved to live with my friend Asneth. Ilvara I'm not getting rid of EVER! I just love that girl so much. In some wierd way she is me - if that makes sence.

Ulja




Ilvara




Dustbunnie

3 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten exactly how cute Ulja is. :swoon: (Oops, our smileys don't work here. LOL) And you know Ilvara has a very special place in my heart as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Ulja is cute. I have great taste. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do! Especially in friends! *innocent*

    ReplyDelete