Monday, November 28, 2011

BJD Challenge Day 14

Have you ever had a floating head? What about a headless body? (What do you think you would do if you had either?)

Yup! I have two extra LittleFee faceplates that have their own eyes/wigs/personalleties/names and they count as heads, don't they?

I also have a Custom House Junior Ai Spia head. She has a face-up by Xhanthi and is called Rosala. And I have a MNF Lishe WS head that have eyes and I know I want her to have a pink wig but she needs a new face-up. I don't have any headless bodies. The only one I ever had was the old body my Lati Blue Censya had before she got a DollZone body. And I sold it soon after my Censys Linnea got her new body.

As for the LittleFees they are three sharing the same body and I'm not completely sure I'll ever get two more bodies. The ones sharing is Penny, Shilling and Secret. Secret still doesn't have a face-up though.

I plan to eventually get a body for both Rosala and my Lishe - DollZone both of them.

I also have three MNF sleeping heads that I hope to some day have modded open and given face-ups and stuff but I really don't count them and they are just in a box. They are no in any way "persons" yet.

Dustbunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment