Saturday, July 16, 2011

The LittleFees outdoors

I wanted to take some pictures of all my kids but it was too much to take them all. So I just took my LittleFees. I couldn't bring Penny though because she shares a body with Shilling. (And when I get her face-plate Secret)

It had been raining and it was pretty gray and it was 6.30PM when I was finally ready to take the pictures. I think they light is really pretty though. It looks so soft.

Vigdis




Tjalfe





Shilling




And another one of Shilling just because I love her in her new wig




Julliana




Ans finally all four of them together




I feel I've learned something about light in photos from this.

Dustbunnie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! And I agree, the light is so soft and lovely. I feel sorry for the poor dolls that have to share body though. It's a pity Fairyland don't sell bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I wish Fairyland would sell bodies too but they will get each their body some day.

    ReplyDelete