Sunday, April 3, 2011

I got a new head.

I bet that would creep some (non-dolly) people out. LOL

First off a picture of my Lishe head. She still needs eyelashes and I want to fix something about her mouth. I think I can do it even though I'm not very good at face-ups. This is just a small fix.




A couple of days ago I got a shipping notise for Desmo my 5SD Quintus. I'm SO much looking forward to getting him home.

The reason Desmo is comming to live with us is that the other vampires don't want to have anything to do with him. First of all he's actually a sweet and kindhearted guy and second he's allergic to blood. Poor guy but I hope he'll be happy here. LOL

I have some really exciting news! (At least exciting for me. LOL) I got a tax refund and was able to order a WS PukiFee Bonnie and a LittleFee Luna. Bonnie is going to have a custom face-up, light orange hair and green eyes and freckles - and she'll be a mermaid. Her name is Mims.

I ordered Luna with default face-up. I'm not sure about her eyes yet but I have a Jpop wig in a beautiful golden colour that I'll proably use for her. I have some purple eyes but I think she should have gray or bluish gray eyes. I don't have a name for her either. I do know what sort of clothes she likes though. She doesn't like colours that are too light or bright. I don't expect them to be home for a long time so I'm trying not to think too much about them.


Dustbunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment